Monday 11 January 2010

E6

After the review I got out a macro-lens 35mm SLR to make these joiners using slide film, inspired by the artist Brion Gysin. In the left strip are frames of chocolate eclairs, which I had intended to run through the micro-film viewers at the Central Library in the hope of creating the illusion of a conveyor belt within them... I've not got round to doing this just yet though. And on the right strip as you can see is a joiner of my cock; of the whole 36-frame strip the one in the photo below was the best. I may re-do this as I find something about the aesthetic quite beautiful. Basically I just love slide film, it looks amazing against light and the detail in something so small has always fascinated me. I've got another roll so we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment